We are pleased to announce the short and feature length narrative films in competition at ttff/22. Films in juried competitions are rigorously discussed and dissected before being selected by the programming team, and must be unanimously agreed by the five programmers. They are then watched, scored and debated by the relevant jury, with the winning films ultimately being those which receive the highest aggregate scores. All the winners will be announced at the ttff/22 awards, 27 September.
For film synopses, screening details and director bios, please click the links (indicated as blue underlines) below.
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE FILM
- Cette Maison (This house), directed by Miryam Charles
- Ludi, directed by Edson Jean
- Perejil (Parsley), directed by José María Cabral
- Receta no incluida (Without prescription), directed by Juliana Maité
- Una pelicula sobre parejas (A film about couples), directed by Natalia Cabral & Oriol Estrada
BEST NARRATIVE SHORT FILM
- Gemini, directed by Orlando Mora Cabrera
- Ici s’achève le monde connu (Here ends the world we’ve known), directed by Anne-Sophie Nanki
- Lilian, directed by Cathy Tyson
- Sugarcake, directed by Joshua Paul
- Tabanca, directed by Lauren Marsden
- Twa fèy (Three leaves), directed by Eléonore Coyette & Sephora Monteau