Are you friendly, outgoing and organised? Do you like meeting new people? Can you speak French or Spanish? Then we might just have the job for you!
FILMCO is looking for a guest liaison to work with us in the lead-up to and during this year’s trinidad+tobago film festival. This will be a two-month, paid contract which will run from 02 August to 30 September, 2022. Please send us a letter of application and your resumé to email@example.com. The application deadline is 22 July, 2022.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Guest Liaison will help ensure smooth movement of our invited guests in order to maximise their engagement with events and scheduled activities during the Festival. You will assist with guest registrations, supervision of the industry delegates and special events, as well as programme schedules, maintain event databases and serve as a general liaison across the full range of guest activities.
- Coordinate guest relations including; travel, accommodation, ground transportation and communication.
- Develop and maintain itineraries that include all travel and accommodation, public appearances, media appointments and hospitality events for all guests.
- On-the-ground assistance including facilitating screenings and hosting guests at events, including meeting delegates on arrival.
- Administrative support to the industry coordinator and the venue managers.
- Work harmoniously to ensure the highest level of service to all guests of the festival.
- Assist the industry programme coordinator manage technical and logistical requirements for guests with regard to the industry events programme and other special appearances.
- Devise taxi schedules.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in an environment with strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Exceptional customer service skills, coupled with a highly organised nature and good attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude to working hours and a strong desire to get the job done.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- The ability to take direction and show initiative.
- Previous experience as a guest relations coordinator.
- Previous experience working in events in the arts or a cultural organisation.
- An interest in film and the film industry.
- Fluent in French and/ or Spanish
- Team Focus: Is committed and skilled at working with and assisting others to achieve positive outcomes
- Flexible: Demonstrates a willingness to take on new challenges roles and responsibilities and adapt positively to changing working conditions and priorities
- Self Starting: Highly motivated to achieve, shows initiative and acts proactively to deliver excellent results without directive supervision
- Interpersonal: Skilled at building rapport, understanding others needs and developing effective working relationships