We are pleased to announce the new media works and student films in competition at ttff/21. Films in juried competitions are rigorously discussed and dissected before being selected by the programming team, and must be unanimously agreed by the five programmers. In the case of the new media works, the programme curator shortlists the pieces in competition.
BEST NEW MEDIA WORK
- Back in the Island, by Amanda Valle
- Entre Puerto Rico y Richmond: Women in Resistance Shall Not Be Moved, by Alicia Diaz
- Errantry, by Simon Benjamin
- Fouyé Zétwal (Plowing the Stars), by Wally Fall
- Rhythms of Trinidad, by Andreas Antonopoulos
BEST STUDENT FILM