We are pleased to announce the short and feature length narrative films in competition at ttff/21. Films in juried competitions are rigorously discussed and dissected before being selected by the programming team, and must be unanimously agreed by the five programmers.
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE FILM
- Akilla’s Escape, directed by Charles Officer
- Bantú mama, directed by Ivan Herrera
- Candela, directed by Andrés Farías
- Liborio, directed by Nino Martínez Sosa
- Perfume de gardenias (Perfume of Gardenias), directed by Macha Colón
BEST NARRATIVE SHORT FILM