FILMCO is looking for a tech intern to join our team in the run-up to and during the trinidad+tobago film festival which runs 22-28 September. This is a great opportunity to learn about all the ins and outs of putting a film festival together while working in a vibrant, collaborative environment! All our interns and volunteers receive a ttff team t-shirt and a monthly stipend. The role will start 25 July and run through 30 September, and the selected candidate must be available five days a week.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to highlight any relevant experience. Application deadline: 22 July.
Note: This is not a remote working position.
- Assist the technical coordinator with preparing and organising film files in office
- Assist with audio-visual setup and support for events, panels, talks, presentations and workshops.
- Organised and able to follow instructions
- Comfortable working with different types of technology and a fast learner
- Proficient with PC and Mac operation
- Proficient with G-Suite including Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Basic proficiency with video editing software (desirable but not essential)
- Physical ability to support loading and unloading equipment
- Ability to support in setting up projector and sound equipment for a variety of events